Ever been to a Japanese steakhouse where they cook the food in front of you? I love the ginger dressing that comes on the salad included with the meal.
Here is my version of it. It is great on a salad or used as a dip with fresh veggies.
Carrot Ginger Miso Dressing
- • 2 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- • 1 large shallot, peeled and roughly chopped
- • 2 tablespoons, peeled and roughly chopped fresh ginger
- • 2 tablespoon sweet white miso
- • 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- • 2 tablespoon roasted sesame seed oil
- • 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- • 2 tablespoons water
- Pulse the carrots, shallot and ginger in a food processor until finely chopped. Scrape down the sides, add the miso, rice wine vinegar and sesame seed oil and blend together. While the blender is still running, slowly drizzle in the grapeseed oil and the water.
TaylorMade Market - Andrea Taylor