Bursting with nutrients, kale makes a tasty addition to soups, casseroles, or even simply sautéed as a side dish. Here is one of our favorites.
Kale, Pine nuts & cranberries
- 2 bunches of kale - (torn into pieces, stalks removed)
- 1/4 c pine nuts
- 1/4 c dried cranberries
- 2 T Extra virgin Olive Oil
- pinch of sea salt
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Steam kale in a steamer basket until bright green.
- Meanwhile, toast the pine nuts in a saute pan.
- Allow kale & pine nuts to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil & salt. Stir. Add kale, pine nuts. Add dried cranberries.
- Toss to coat.
TaylorMade Market - Andrea Taylor