This was a featured dish on our TaylorMade Market daily specials menu – It was Extremely popular and always sold out.. I have seen it on high end restaurant menus for $10.95 as an appetizer.. Seriously, they are WAY over charging.. it is soooo incredibly easy to make.. Here was our version…
Roasted Shrimp, tomatoes & feta Bake
- 5 tomatoes, cut into eights
- 3 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2lbs unpeeled shrimp
- 1/2 c chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 450*
- Place tomatoes in a large baking dish
- Drizzle the olive oil over the tomatoes, add the garlic salt & pepper. Toss to coat.
- Place on top rack of oven and roast for 20 min
- Remove dish from oven. Stir in the shrimp, parsley & lemon juice.. Sprinkle with the feta cheese.
- Place back in the oven for another 10-15 min or until shrimp are cooked. Serve warm with crusty bread.
TaylorMade Market - Andrea Taylor
This recipe is mouth-watering delicious and super easy to make.. Just make sure you have plenty of crusty bread to soak up the yummy sauce.